Welcome to Our School
Welcome to High Point Elementary School.
The staff, students, and stakeholders are very proud of High Point's tradition of excellence and values.
High Point Elementary School's well-qualified and dedicated staff is devoted to providing the best educational experience possible for every student.
Recognitions and Awards
- A Fully Accredited SOL School
- 2014 Virginia Board of Education Distinguished Achievement Award
- 2014 CenturyLink Technology Grant Recipients: Mrs. W.Wiles & Ms. P. Perrigan
- 2014 McGlothin Award for Teaching Excellence: Mr. S. Cregger, Art Teacher
- Virginia's 2013-2014 National Distinguished Prinicpal: Mrs. Sherry King
- Named School of Excellence for Parental Involvement by National PTA
- Recognized as the 2007-2014 Top Fund Raising Youth Team for Relay of Life
From Interstate 81, exit 7, turn onto Old Airport Rd. toward Bojangles. Proceed to first traffic light and turn left onto Bonham Rd. At traffic light, take right onto Old Airport Rd. At traffic light take left onto King Mill Pk. Go approximately 1.3 miles, take slight left onto Sinking Creek Rd. Travel .9 miles, High Point will be on your left.