Welcome to Our School
Welcome to High Point Elementary School.
The staff, students, and stakeholders are very proud of High Point's tradition of excellence and values.
High Point Elementary School's well-qualified and dedicated staff is devoted to providing the best educational experience possible for every student.
Recognitions and Awards
- A Fully Accredited SOL School
- A 2005 and 2007 Distinguished Title I School
- Named School of Excellence for Parental Involvement by National PTA
- Named 2007 Outstanding School Nutrition Team of the Year
- Recognized as the 2007-2012 Top Fund Raising Youth Team for Relay of Life
Congratulations to our principal
Mrs. Sherry King for being named
Virginia's 2013 National Distinguished Principal
Pictured Left to Right: Mr. Jimmy King, Principal Mrs. Sherry King, daughters Kalyn and Jordan, and son Ty.
From Interstate 81, exit 7, turn onto Old Airport Rd. toward Bojangles. Proceed to first traffic light and turn left onto Bonham Rd. At traffic light, take right onto Old Airport Rd. At traffic light take left onto King Mill Pk. Go approximately 1.3 miles, take slight left onto Sinking Creek Rd. Travel .9 miles, High Point will be on your left.